Workshops & Events
28th April – Workshop Jenni's Rag Rugs
Amazing workshop from Jenni at the Pedlar's Tray! Join our Jenni's Rag Rugs demonstration for a great variety of techniques to create your own rag rug. Start a project here and take it home with you!
- Saturday, 28th April 2018
- at The Pedlar's Tray, Wyevale Hereford Garden Centre, King's Acre Road, Hereford, HR4 0SE, UK.
More events coming soon:
Knit, Crochet,Sewing or Cross stitch, meet every Tuesday 10.30am – 12.30pmm, £2.50 per person. Bring along your own project or learn something new. No need to book.
Create n Take Group - meet the second Thursday in the month at a cost of £5 per session unless a change of price is indicated. Time 10.30am – 12.30pm approx.
10th May – Dreamcatchers - a dreamcatcher or dream catcher is a handmade willow hoop, on which is woven a net or web. The dreamcatcher may also include sacred items such as certain feathers or beads. Traditionally they are often hung over cradles as protection. We will be making ours on hoops either making with wool or more traditional threads/beads & feathers you can choose. Join us on 10th of May!
- 14th June – Large Traditional Decoupage Pictures
- 12th July – Flower Soft used in card making
9th August – Dreamweaver Stencils - Perfect for a parchment beginner. The instructions and material included, will let you make a beautiful creation on parchment before you know it. The projects will be simple white works, which allows you to learn the basic techniques of parchment craft.
13th September – Parchment Craft, white work - Using glitter Frosting Paste and stencils you can get some amazing results on cards, metal, cardboard or fabric the choice is yours. As the paste dries in no time at all you have a masterpiece quite quickly using the right tools. We will show you how on this workshop.
11th October – Covering Tissue box with material/papers
- 8th November – Cone Xmas Tree
- 13th December – Secret Santa
Wye Valley Miniaturists
Third Sunday in every month 2pm - 4pm, members only. To join contact Claire James @ The Pedlar's Tray
- Saturday 14th April – Stix 2 Workshop with Elaine. Session 1 - 10am – 12.30pm, Session 2 - 1.30pm – 4pm. £10 per session with a £5 deposit required.
- Saturday 28th April - Jenni's Rag Rugs, learn three different techniques in Rag Rugging and work on your own project. £45 per person with a £5 deposit required.
- Saturday 29th September – Babs Scarlett workshop, card making, 10.30am – 12.30pm. £17.50 per person with a £5 deposit required.
- Saturday 3rd November- Babs Scarlett workshop, card making, 10.30am – 12.30pm. £17.50 per person with a £5 deposit required
- Furzie Felting – all day workshop including lunch £65
- Cake Toppers – with Jo, making Keepsake Cake Toppers.
- Sunday 14th October - Wye Valley Miniaturists 20th Dollshouse Fair, 10.30am - 4.30pm, free parking and entry.